PORTFOLIO MASTERS CLUB FUTURES
Pablo Lucena becamse so convinced with his new ability to trade futures that after only 3 months of joining the Masters in Futures coaching program, he left his network engineering career at Facebook to explore trading full time. He has come back to Masters in Trading to help other traders experience the success that he’s found in trading.
What makes the Portfolio Masters Club Futures special is that our trades are discovered using a relative value trading approach. “Trading any other way feels like gambling,” says Pablo.
We'll never tell you it’s going to be easy. Trading is hard, just like your profession or anything worth learning. Sure, we share our trade ideas with you every Sunday, but you'll need to invest time learning the material. If you're passionate and willing to work hard, the tremendous benefit of Portfolio Masters Club Futures membership is for you. It won’t take long before you’re referring to yourself as a “relative value trader”, too.
Every week, as an exclusive Portfolio Masters Club Futures member, you'll:
- Learn the importance of trade and position management
- Learn to manage your account as opposed to managing the positions within your account
- Understand the Importance of believing in your trade (having passion for your position). Having two professionals guiding you through shared ideas is a great way to build your confidence.
- Gain the freedom to trade any asset class. Traders should never label themselves as “this trader” or “that trade” — go where the opportunity is. Think like a sniper.
- Embrace relative value trading. Start looking at the world in relationships, correlations, and rubber bands.
$147 per month.
- 4-5 hours: Jonathan's and Pablo's research time, delivered to you every Sunday
- 45 minutes: Monday Morning Live Call
- 1 Email with 5-8 Stock Futures Trade Ideas
- 1 Live 45-minute Q&A Webinar on Monday morning
- Exclusive Access: All materials above are posted to the member's area of the website