thinkorswim Charting System
VOLATILITY VISUALIZER + Scanner
Volatility Visualizer let's you see the expected range of a stock with a visual representation of the straddle along with supporting historical metrics.
The Volatility Visualizer charting tool, built specifically for thinkorswim, allows traders to plot the upper and lower Expected Move Bands using the implied volatility data that’s provided from the options market.
How it Works
The green lines are the upper monthly bands. The red line is the lower monthly implied volatility bands. Traders can monitor the Implied Volatility moves of the weekly options as well. The blue line is the top of the expected move for a weekly, and the yellow is the bottom of the expected move.
Volatility Visualizer Includes a Powerful Scanner
The scanner included with Volatility Visualizer allows you to search for our favorite set-ups. Let’s scan for stocks that meet a few conditions:
- The stock needs to be optionable
- The stock is trading outside the weekly expected move (big weekly jump)
- The stock is trading inside the monthly expected move (small monthly jump)
WATCH A DEMO OF VOLATILITY VISUALIZER IN ACTION
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Purchase Volatility Visualizer for the low price of $497.
Get Volatility Visualizer for Only $497
- Volatility Visualizer Charting System
- Volatility Visualizer Options Scanner
- 3-hours of training
- Includes: Daily Variance (traders use the daily variance to monitor volatility for one trading day. Think of this as a 1-day VIX.)